ALL NEW “2021” POLARIS VEHICLES
DUNE BUGGY AND ATV RENTALS IN OREGON
When renting a dune buggy or ATV from Spinreel, we focus on safety by having all vehicle operators watch a safety video, go over the riding area map, and go through a vehicle orientation to make sure that all drivers and riders are comfortable with the vehicle operation. Your time does not start until you are already to go and the Spinreel staff member releases you to begin your adventure.
Helmets and goggles are provided with every rental and are required to be worn by everyone operating or riding in or on any vehicle.
PRICES LISTED FOR POLARIS ADVENTURES VEHICLES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE!
This means there is nothing extra charged for fuel, helmets, goggles, extra riders, belt and clutch insurance or damage waiver insurance. These items are all included!
- Deposit: All renters 25 years of age and older, need to have a valid credit card to have on file no charges will be held. Renters/Drivers of any Polaris 1 seat, 2 seat, 4 seat, 6 seat vehicle that are 18 to 25 years of age must have a credit card that can have a pre-authorization hold of $1,500.00 or a cash deposit of $1,500.00. The cash can be returned at the end of the rental. NOTE: The credit card authorization is released by us Spinreel at the end of your rental time. It depends on your card company when that money is released back onto the card. VISA Cards can releases the money back to you usually 1 to 10 days. Debit Cards and Master Cards can take up to 30 days. Please check with your card company to see what their policy is.
- Drivers / Renter: All drivers of any Polaris vehicle must be at least 18 years of age and older and have a VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE.
- Drivers / Renter: ” XP PRO ” All drivers of this vehicle must be at least 35 years of age or older and have a current VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE.
- Passengers: DRIVERS MUST BE 25 WITH ANY PASSENGERS UNDER 18. Passengers must fit properly (be approximately 52 inches or taller and able to sit in the seat with their feet on the floorboard with their back against the seat) and wear a helmet and seat belt. No car seats are allowed.
- Youth Quad and 300cc Quad: youth vehicles are for kids who are nine years of age and up 300cc Quads are for young teens thru adult ages that fit properly on the vehicle and are comfortable driving themselves. The parent or guardian of any child under 18 years of age must fill out and sign the parental consent and waiver for this vehicle. All riders 17 and under must be accompanied by another rider on another vehicle who is 18 years old and up and has a valid driver’s license. NO DOUBLE RIDERS ARE ALLOWED AT ANYTIME.
- 450cc Quads This vehicle is for 18 years of age and up and must have a valid driver’s license. NO DOUBLE RIDERS ARE ALLOWED AT ANYTIME
RENTING WHILE PREGNANT
If you are expecting a new little member to your family, you will not be allowed to ride or drive any of the vehicles. We greatly respect the health and wellbeing of the expecting mother and your child. This is an Off-Road activity that could put the mother or child at a unknown risk. We have this policy in place to insure we will see you both back here in the future so you can come and ride with us on the dunes.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- SHOES: Drivers and passengers Must wear closed toed shoes. (ABSOLUTLEYY NO SANDALS or FLIP FLOPS ALLOWED)
- DRIVERS LICENSE: You must bring your driver’s license if you plan on driving.
- There is a short orientation to ensure safety and comfortability with your rental (we recommend arriving 45 minutes in advance).
- Plan extra time before and after your actual rental time for check-in and check-out.
- WEATHER: Check the weather forecast, dress appropriately for the weather. We are open rain or shine unless there is one of our famous powerful Pacific winter storms, at which time we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your rental.
- Pets: Your companion is allowed on the vehicles. Small pets must be able to be held in your lap. Larger pets must be able to be controlled in a seat by themselves.
It is required to have a 2-hour rental to be able to drive on the beach. The beach during the year can be closed to vehicles due to weather, tides or flooding. This can change at any time without notice.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY
We require a 100% payment for all reservations at the time of booking. Any changes or cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the time of your reservation to be eligible for a full refund. Changes requested less than 48 hours before the start of your reservation can be subject to additional fees and changes will be made only if available. Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the start of your reservation will not be refunded. If you do not show up for your reservation time, you will forfeit your rental and deposit. The credit card you provide for your reservation will be held in the system and can be charged for any and all additional rentals, damage and loss of use charges authorized by the terms of the rental agreement/contract. A separate damage deposit can be taken when you arrive for your reservation.
Any changes or cancellations to your reservation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the time of your reservation by calling 541-759-3313. Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the start of your reservation are not eligible for a refund. Cancellations in the 48 hours prior to the reservation can change date and times if available or can be issued a gift certificate. Cancellations that have changed dates and/or times will not be allowed any changes, gift certificates or refunds after the date has been changed to the secondary date and/or time. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Please call and ask if you are interested in overnight rentals. The Polaris vehicles are the only vehicles that can be rented overnight. No Quads are overnight rentals. All overnight rentals must be arranged by phone.