Come rent a dune buggy or ATV from Spinreel and explore all of the beautiful outdoor scenery in Oregon! You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity. Book your rental today!
YOU DRIVE / FOLLOW ME TOUR
- TOUR PRICES ARE PER VCEHICLE
- Single Seat RZR RS-1
- 2 Seat RZR Turbo S
- 4 Seat RZR Turbo S4
CHOOSE A VEHICLE AND FOLLOW ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED GUIDES ON A DUNE AND BEACH ADVENTURE!
You drive and follow one of our experienced guides on this one-of-a-kind Oregon dunes and beach tour. You will experience the thrill of the dunes and the beauty of the beach along the Pacific ocean. See wildlife, marine wildlife and endless amazing views of the only sand dunes in North America, that exist in a temporal rain forest, on this complete dune, forest, and beach riding experience.
This one-of-a-kind Oregon Dunes tour provides guests with a complete dune and beach riding experience. While on this epic adventure, participants will enjoy a 3 mile sand trail thru the forest to the beach, then head south on the beautiful Pacific Coast beach for approximately 5 miles, then take another trail thru the forest back to the dunes where they will head further south to Boxcar Hill. Here you will enjoy spectacular views of Coos Bay and the historical McCullough Memorial Bridge. This tour will then go to the RZR Corral at the Spinreel Outpost at Boxcar for a short break before heading back north to Spinreel.
On the return trip, participants will visit Swing Tree Hill exposing guests to 360° views of the Oregon Dunes and the Pacific Ocean, with pine trees and beach grass waving in the breeze. See the famous Spider Tree that grows in the center of the dunes, taking on the appearance of a giant spider. The Tuning Forks and the Roller Coaster also be visible on this tour. This is an area of the dunes where trees from an old, ancient forest have been exposed to the weather over time and have the appearance of tuning forks. From an oceanside ride to exploring infamous sand dunes and forest of the Oregon Sand Dune recreation Area, this guided tour has it all!
- Drivers: These vehicles are for adult drivers that are at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Passengers: DRIVERS MUST BE 25 WITH ANY PASSENGERS UNDER 18. Passengers must fit properly (be approximately 52 inches or taller and able to sit in the seat with their feet on the floorboard with their back against the seat) and wear a helmet.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- Helmets and Goggles are provided (We sell gloves at our store or you can bring your own) Closed toed shoes required.
- After paperwork there is a short orientation to ensure safety with your rental (We recommend arriving 45 minutes in advance)
- You must bring a Valid Driver’s License to drive
- Plan ahead and dress for the weather
- PREPARE TO HAVE A GREAT TIME!